Vidéo de la semaine

XIA - FLOWER

5.09.2014

100 Theme Challenge #20

S

20. Waiting



Good things come to those who can wait, I read somewhere once. I always thought it was bullshit, but now I am no so sure anymore. Maybe something good does happen if you succeed to wait. You see, until a few days ago, I was mostly a happy woman: I had a good job I liked, a nice boyfriend, and we had our first house together. We were even planning to buy a puppy. But then things happen, and you discover your boyfriend isn't only a bureaucrat, but has that job as a cover for his real profession, which is – quite funny – mercenary, and that yours is also one in case any shit would happen. And it did. When the love of your life is running towards you, shouting at you to get out while covered in blood, you don't ask questions. I got a bit of red on me too, in self-defense of course, but I wasn't about to let myself get protected by my husband without doing anything by myself, he knows me better than that. Of course, I wasn't so sure about him after the incident, but I trust him, I always have and always will. 

So yes, I'm waiting. With him. Let's hope we'll win the lotto, and keep our head in the process.

(What is 100TC?)

1 commentaire:

  1. j'aime ça :D tes textes ont toujours des bons éléments de surprise ^^

    RépondreEffacer

Let's be cray cray together!

I like