Vidéo de la semaine

XIA - FLOWER

5.28.2012

Reality


I wish... Sometimes I wish things that can’t happen. Sometimes I wish I could be someone else. But then I realize I can’t, so I stop. Life is not full of dreams becoming reality, you have to work, to sweat to make things happen. When I was younger I wanted to become a singer, so everybody could admire me and wish they could be me. My voice is terrible. Dreams won’t miraculously change reality. Reality is silent scream, tears spilled in the middle of the night when no one is there to make you choke up when they ask you if you’re alright. You can’t escape reality nor forget it. You still can blame someone or something, but deep down, it’s all because of you. You know it. You’re the one who can change your reality, nobody else. Sometimes I wish there was a god, someone to watch me and help me get through difficult parts of my life. But then I realize there’s no one, so I relay on myself to get back up. Because nobody else can do it better than ourselves. 
I know some writers will write better and will have more inspiration during hard times. Well I don’t, I can’t write a damn thing even if I want to write a billion things. It sucks. I can only write at night when I’m too anxious about life to sleep. Like now. Already 3 o’clock? Oh well...

"Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day." Samuel Butler 

Anxiety 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Let's be cray cray together!

I like