Vidéo de la semaine

XIA - FLOWER

5.14.2012

Xiah (or Xia) Junsu's new album is out!

http://gleamineye.tumblr.com/ It's a gif, click on it to see it if it doesn't work!

It's been a few weeks now that we learned about Junsu's upcoming album, and words can't express my feelings as I'm now listening to it. Tarantallegra's MV has been released yesterday, and its dark, gothic atmosphere with the angelic looking Xia is a good summary of the album themes. His voice is soothing in the ballads, husky in the faster songs, ... absolutely perfect.


The title Tarantallegra comes from a Harry Potter sortilege, and it's to make someone dance. Well, it did worked with me, I have been Intoxicated by Junsu. I must add that the photos released with the album are truly magnificient, our dolphin is gorgeous! You can find a few of these photos here for the moment, but better scans should come soon on the internet. 

As for the album itself... don't tell anyone, but... ^_^ That'll be our little secret, kkkk :P

Sadly, with the controverse on-going around JYJ and their apparences on TV show and charts, I don't think we'll "hear" a lot about him. His MV has already reached half a million views though on Youtube after only a day, so let's support him by buying his CD! I think I will, when my wallet will be a little bit heavier. :) I can't wait to caress his photos hahaha! I'm weird like that. XD

Oh, by the way, Jaejoong asked Junsu on Twitter to make a MV also for 'No gain', which he wrote the lyrics for, so let's hope they'll really make one!! :D 

http://gleamineye.tumblr.com/

Edit : If you want to read a deeper study on the clip and the song, please check this article. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Let's be cray cray together!

I like