Vidéo de la semaine

XIA - FLOWER

9.08.2013

50 Shades of Morue

I found another one omfg (okay, there's like 1904238578492 posts like that on Tumblr, and I love them) made by this person. It's so fun to answer than I wanted to do another one. :3 Especially because I still am working on my 30 Kisses Challenge, I want it to be done so bad (and I'm not writing a lot because school/laziness).
50 Shades of Me.
1. What is your best friends name?I don't know. :O

  • 2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
    Classic white boy shorts. ;D
  • 3. What are you listening to right now?
    Fly, by Ludovico Einaudi
  • 4. Whats your favorite number?
    Never really had one, but I like odd numbers, like 81, or 93.
  • 5. What was the last thing you ate?
    A peach.
  • 6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
    The red one, because it's the one I was using the most when I was a kid.
  • 7. How is the weather right now?
    It's night and freaking cold.
  • 8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
    The guy from my Internet company. O_o
  • 9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
    The skin, the mouth and the eyes.
  • 10. Do you have a significant other?Mister Tilolo is my significant other. <3 li="">
  • 11. Favorite TV show?
    Argh, no. I love lots of TV shows, but couldn't name one in particular.
  • 12. Siblings?
    2 sisters, 1 brother.
  • 13. Height?
    1,59m.
  • 14. Hair color?
    Blond and blue at the moment.
  • 15. Eye Color?
    People say blue, I say green. Let's say blue-green.
  • 16. Do you wear contacts?
    Most of the time, yeah. I only wear my glasses at home.
  • 17. Favorite Holiday?
    Halloween.

    18. Month?
    I don't even know. I like fall, so I'd say October or November.
  • 19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
    Yup. I cry sometimes when I finish writing a story, because I realize I loved writing it. I'm weird like that, but I tend to be tired when it happens.
  • 20. What was the last movie you watched?
    The Losers, didn't really like it. I watched it because of Chris Evans.
  • 21. Favorite Day of the Year?
    Mah birthday, of course. ;D I tend to think a lot that day though.
  • 22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
    I learned to force myself to do it.
  • 23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
    Heh? Am I supposed to have ever tried this out just for fun? I don't know! :O
  • 24. Hugs or Kisses?
    Both.
  • 25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
    Both x2.
  • 26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
    Of course, if you want to!
  • 27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
    I don't know, I don't text that much.
  • 28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
    My friend David. ;D You know it!
  • 29. What books are you reading?
    I'm currently reading the Avengers comics, if that's considered a book, but also Rex Cresting, which is the sequel of a book I read on Wattpad and that I fell in love with.
  • 30. Piercings?
    Ears.
  • 31. Favorite movies?
    I don't know, I answered that question in the last quiz I did, and I'm too lazy to think again about it.
  • 32. Favorite football Team?
    Football as in football or soccer? And I don't watch sports.
  • 33. What are you doing right now?
    This quiz, and I'm working on the 22th prompt of my 30 Kisses Challenge, loop. Teaser: It's going to be a threesome. ;D
  • 34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
    I don't really like popcorn, and I usually take some of my sister's.
  • 37. Dogs or cats?
    I love both, but I prefer dogs (if that makes sense?).
  • 38. Favorite flower?
    Never thought about that one. O.o Probably something red and not common, because I'm hipster like that. *does a Google research* Oh wow, look at the Chinese Yellow Banana. Not only its name is awesome, it looks awesome too. It can grow up to five feet tall, goddamnit, it'd be almost my size! Now I wanna buy one, even if it's best fit in tropical weather.
  • 39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
    I don't know, my parents know I'm writing homoerotic stories, isn't that bad enough?
  • 40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
    Of course!
  • 41. Have you ever loved someone?
    Yup.
  • 42. Who would you like to see right now?
    The three guys I'm currently writing on. Possibly in the same bed, naked, between the three of them.
  • 43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
    Kindergarten as in primary school? If so, then yes, I'm facebook friends with them (if that counts).
  • 44. Have you ever fired a gun?
    Yes, and it burst my ears.
  • 45. Do you like to travel by plane?
    I never took one, but I think I'd love the experience!
  • 46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
    Right.
  • 47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
    Two at the moment, but I can live with one too haha. :P
  • 48. Are you missing someone?
    Yeah, I do.
  • 49. Do you have a tattoo?
    I have one on the right side of my chest.
  • 50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
    (This quiz was taken from Tumblr, remember) Sure, lots of people on that site are awesome!

I'm gonna leave this post with a bit of a teaser of my 22th prompt (it'll be on Dragon Age 2), and by a bit I mean there's nothing to be fangirling about yet (I can't get my mind to concentrate, ugh):

But tonight, they were playing Strip Wicked Grace, and he said yes because Anders and Fenris said so too. Of course Isabella had immediately agreed as well, claiming she wouldn’t miss the opportunity to watch him naked for the first time. His only reply had been to smirk, because really, did they think he only had been fucking around before he’d became a Chantry Brother?

Yup, this is gonna be a Sebastian/Anders/Fenris, if there's any DA fans reading this. The last fic I did was on Hemlock Grove, you know, the TV show I couldn't keep my mouth shut about? Watch the show if you haven't already, and then read this. ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Let's be cray cray together!

I like