Vidéo de la semaine

XIA - FLOWER

8.23.2012

Claim your pain


Feel my heart
Twitching; This is the only part of me that can reach you
Dripping its feelings in your palm.

Let the desires expand themselves into your veins
Make them your dreams, your reality
So they can fuel you up
They shall help you move on through the harsh land that is life.

Claim your pain
Make it your own, your pride
Use it to evolve
Use it to not make the same mistake twice.

You may be scared,
But don’t be afraid
As nothing can ever reach you
If you’d only realize...

Let the tears burn your eyes
But don't show them your true colors
As they wouldn't understand how far up the ladder you already are
Being the lamb may seem cruel
But is even more cruel the fact that they don’t know.

Learn your enemy’s weakness
While sharpening your weapon; Be patient
Wait in the silence of your glare.

I live in a black and white world
Where there's only empty laughs and closed minds.
I shall take the best out of this place
And paint it with my bloody fingers
To at least make them feel my heartbeats.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Let's be cray cray together!

I like