Vidéo de la semaine

XIA - FLOWER

3.24.2013

Q&A time!

So, I found this funny Q&A on Tumblr, and I decided to try it because I love those things! You'll see how unusual those questions are...

53 Questions That You May Not Have Seen Before

1:
What do you put on hotdogs?
Ketchup, relish, mustard, raw onions! And then I like to go kiss people with my wonderful breath. :)
2:Do you say "anticlimatic" or "anticlimactic"?
I'd probably say "anticlimatic".
3:
Do you check flyers before grocery shopping?
I rarely check soscuisine.ca when I want to buy a lot of stuff.
4:Blue, black, or some other colour pen ink?
Blue or black, but I prefer black.
5:Do you use your parking brake?
I don't have a car.
6:Look to your left. How many framed pictures are on the wall?
They're not framed, but there's six or seven family pictures I'd rather not show to you.  
7:Do you know how to play chess?
I used to when I was younger, but not anymore. 
8:How often do you clean the interior of your car?
Like I said, I don't have a car, but I used to wash my parent's cars.
9:Do you ever read the last few pages first?
If I'm reading a manga, then it's normal, but otherwise, yeah, it happens even against my willing. XD
10:Ever fallen in the shower?
Once when I was too sick to stand, or I'm still sleepy in the morning.
11:On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to swear at other drivers?
5, even though I'm not the one driving. :D
12:What's the worst thing you've ever called someone you care about?
I don't know, I say so much stuff I forget some of them.
13:Do you have a Snuggie?
No.
14:Are you allergic to anything?
No.
15:Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
I have a DBSK DVD, if that counts. Otherwise no, all of my shows are on my EHD. 
16:How many times do you hit the snooze button before finally getting out of bed?
My bad habit is to completely close the alarm before falling asleep.
17:Ever driven away in anger?
I wish.
18:What's your favourite freezie colour?
Red or white.
19:Are you a vegetarian?
I try to eat as little meat as possible, but no, I'm not a 100% vegetarian.
20:Do you have a garbage receptacle beside you? What's on top?
Chocolate wrappers.
21:Do you cross out your mistakes or erase/whiteout them?
I cross them out since I prefer to use a pen.
22:Ever torn something up that you instantly knew was too important for such treatment?
No.
23:Do you think that things will get better?
Things don't get better. They evolve.
24:Do you have an unpopular opinion? What is it?
The thing is I have a lot of unpopular opinions.
25:What's your favourite quote?
One I always found funny was Baudelaire saying he never liked children. I think it was in a letter he wrote, but I'm not sure.
26:Did you/are you going to go to prom?
I went, and it was fun.
27:What's the most physically painful thing you've ever experienced?
Probably trying to walk around with a dislocated hip or a bruised coccyx.
28:What's the most emotionally/mentally painful thing you've ever experienced?
The death of both of my grandparents.
29:Have you ever legitimately saved a person's life?
Not to my knowledge.
30:What's your favourite book genre?
Fantasy and science-fiction.
31:Did you like "Gigli"? Be honest.
I don't even know what that is.
32:
Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theatre?
Well, yeah, to go to the toilet...
33:Do you peek between your fingers during the scary scenes?
Yes, but I hate horror movies.
34:What was your reaction to Tatum getting killed whilst stuck in the pet door in Scream?
I don't remember, I was too young.
35:Do dogs like you?
I hope so, because I love them!
36:Would you say that you project an air of authority?
I look like I'm 15, so no, I don't think so.
37:Do people listen when you speak?
They look like they do. 
38:How are your elbows? Are they okay?
My left one sometimes hurt, but otherwise they're both okay.
39:What is one thing that you do exceptionally well? Be honest.
I'm perfect at wasting time.
40:
Do you use torrents?
Yes, when there's a lot of seeders, otherwise it's better to use a streaming dl. (But don't say I told you that ;))
41:When was the last time you paid for music?
Last month. I bought Jaejoong's CD, and it was totally worth it.
42:Are you addicted to technology?
Yes.
43:
Pick a person (you don't need to give their name). How do you feel about them? Be as honest as you can get yourself to be.
I don't get the point of that question, but I love him!
44:Do you check your computer's dictionary for the definition of words you'd otherwise feel confident about using during in-person interactions? Just to be sure?
It depends if I'm talking/writing in French or English, but usually I check French words to write I normally wouldn't use in my interactions, and in English I check for a lot more words since I'm less confident with that language. I'm improving, though!
45:How heavily to you rely on spellcheck and autocorrect?
As I said in the previous question, I check for individual words, but I rarely ever use the autocorrect function. I feel like it's making even more mistakes than there was before.
46:
Have you ever gotten into an argument on the internet? Did you win?
Yes, and it finished ex-aequo
47:Do you pause movies/TV shows if you have to go to the bathroom or the kitchen, or do you just let them keep playing?
It depends if it's a TV show I watch just for fun and not for the plot, but if it's a serious show like The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones, then yes, I pause.
48:If you use a regular alarm clock, do you have it set to music or that obnoxious beeping?
Music.
49:Peter Pan?
I liked him when I was younger, but if it has to be green, I prefer Link. 
50:
How often do you fall up the stairs?
I'd say never, but I wouldn't want to fall next time I'm using them.
51:
Do you pronounce "anti" as ant-eye or ant-ee? (Example: "That scene was very anticlimactic.")
I say ''ant-ee'', like anti-fan. 
52:Do you pronounce "via" as vee-uh or vie-uh? (Example: "We can get there via Tremont Street.")
I say ''vee-uh''.
53:How often do you forget to close your parentheses?
Very rarely, since I'm a freak with punctuations.


2 commentaires:

  1. ohhhhh intéressant! J'en sais maintenant, des affaires sur toi :-D

    Bon questionnaire, assez marginal. Merci, Tumblr (et toi!)

    X

    RépondreEffacer
  2. haha y'avait quelques questions bâtardes, mais je l'ai lu au complet, c'était intéressant :) J'ai bien aimé le lire ^^ pis là j'ai envie de faire un test comme ça, ça fait une éternité que j'ai pas fait ça XD

    RépondreEffacer

Let's be cray cray together!

I like